Los Angeles Preferred Insurance Agency!

Apartment / Condo / HOA Insurance


Apartment / Condo / HOA Insurance

One of the largest investments you make in life is your home and there is no better agency to help you protect it than Teddy Zach Insurance.
We recommend homeowners insurance to reduce the risk of physical damage to both the inside and outside of your home.
Homeowner’s insurance also covers the costs of medical expenses if a person is injured on your property. We can help protect you when a disaster strikes, a fire is started, or any other loss suffered.
It’s all fun and games until someone gets hurt and at Teddy Zach Insurance, we ensure you are covered with the best protection for any potential circumstance.

Call Teddy Zach Insurance today and get the coverage you need to make your house feel like a home.

More About Apartment / Condo / HOA Insurance

Typically, this insurance gives coverage for the common areas of a condominium project such as the lobby, roof and clubhouse and swimming pool areas. It is to be noted that condo units’ interior components such as household goods, personal property and walls are not frequently covered under the HOA insurance policy. In many circumstances, if you reside in a community which is managed by a Home Owners Association (HOA), an individual homeowner’s insurance policy works out to be cheaper than the average home.
HOAs take care to buy insurance for all the public and common areas of the community. They even have a Master Policy with comprehensive insurance coverage of personal and damage injuries. Their master policy provides coverage for any natural or accidental damage to the common areas of the property such as lobbies, stairways, elevators, basements, gymnasiums, clubhouses, swimming pools and much more.
The HOA’s master policy should provide coverage in the event of damage to the parts of the property shared by all the owners, such as roofs, common walls, lobbies or atriums, stairways, elevators, basements, fitness centers and pools, ponds or lakes, playgrounds, and clubhouses. HOA also make sure to have general liability insurance which provides coverage for lawsuits related to any injury and related expenses sustained by any visitor.

Let's Work Together.

Give me a call at (310) 295-1132 and I’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Call Now